I'm so darn bored at home.
& my brother's not at home again.
Urgh, he's off ice-skating with his friends.
I just rang him & he said he'll be back at like 6.59pm
Urgh. & my sister is looking after Ginny now,
This contractor(sp?) guy is here, to mend some stuff.
& she actually called me on my cell,
to pass her some food -.-
I feel so damn high now :D
Because Yi Xuan's online!
There was some problems in her blog,
I wonder who're the spammers.
But this really helpful girl/boy,
actually helped her in her tagboard.
That person must be a thoughtful person!
Though I didn't at all pretty much help in it.
But of course I'll feel happy for her,
that the problem is solved.
& maybe we're travelling or maybe we aren't.
urgh, i dont mind going vietnam.
Daddy's like saying, we cannot always go country never suffer.
So he wants us to experience life in Vietnam.
Okay & i think we really will suffer.
But at least, there's a different stamp in my passport :D
So, im really looking forward to the trip!
I love JAZMYNE GWEE YI XUAN <3
i dont know why but feel like saying it :D
Mummy wanna go shop for Uncle Alex wedding.
& I don't think we'll be able to buy our clothes.
Since there's table-tennis tomorrow.
But i so dont want to go!
My arm is pain ):
So, see how then.
Gina's leaving tomorrow ):
Yi Xuan's leaving on the 15th ):
Matthew is leaving on the 15th.
Rongbin's coming back on the 15th.
Samuel's birthday is on the 15th.
Why is there like 4 things happening on the 15th?!
YI XUAN IS LEAVING?!
GINA IS LEAVING?!
urgh urgh urgh. my life is gonna be so bored.
I shall end this post here.
Sheryl bids farewell